CWTA Insurance Program
The CWTA Insurance Program is exclusive to members of
the OWTFA in good standing.
Coverage is provided for:
- Property Business Interruption
- Boiler Machinery Breakdown
- Commercial General Liability
- Umbrella Liability
- Professional Errors Omissions Liability (Bill 124 Compliant)
- We worked with the Ontario Government to find a solution for members
- Automobile Fleets
- Directors Officers Liability
- Trade Credit Insurance (ie. Bad Debts, Political Risk)
Claims are handled locally by SCM Risk Management.
SCM also provides complimentary Loss Control Inspections of each location and full Building Replacement Cost
Appraisals, another benefit of the CWTA Insurance Program.
We provide Credits for various things, such as Sprinklers, Dust Collection and Heat Sensors.
Even more important, since most members in Ontario currently do not have a formal Quality Control Program,
we have implemented a Credit System once the implement the following:
Formal QC Program with Internal Inspections Written Records Kept
up to 50% Credit on Liability Rates for Manufactured products
Third Party QC Program Audits (similar to what Alberta and BC do)
up to 25% Credit on Liability Rates for Manufactured products
For more information visit: Shaw Sabey